[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

MR.CHARLES CHUKWU charles234 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 07:23:35 CEST 2003

ATTENTION .

 I am MR.CHARLES CHUKWU chairman of contract Award and
 verification panel set up by the Nigerian National
 Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I got your contact from
 the Nigeria chamber of commerce and after through
 Enquirer and deliberations, my colleagues and I
 decided to contact you for a very confidential
 business transaction of mural benefit.

 During our verification exercise, we came across an
 over-invoiced contract (contract No: NNPC\PED,
 1473\96). This contract was award in July, 1996
 contract complete in August, 1998 and the original
 contractor has since been paid his contract sum
 leaving the over-invoiced sum of us $25.5m (Twenty
 five million, five hundred thousand united states
 dollars). This amount has been left floating in our
 account with the central bank of Nigeria, until our
 recent discovery. My colleagues and I have decided to
 seek for assistance of a reliable foreign partner into
 whose account the fund will be transferred into for
 our own use. If this proposal is acceptable to you, a
 Deed of transfer of the above contract will be
 obtained on your behalf to empower you as the legal
 beneficiary of the contract and sum to be transferred.

 All necessary and relevant documents will be procured
 for the release and transfer of the fund into your
 nominated account. An application for foreign exchange
 allocation will be made on your behalf from the office
 of the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for
 the subsequent release and transfer of the fund into
 your nominated account. Be informed that we are
 working in collaboration with top officials of the
 federal ministry of finance and the Central Bank of
 Nigeria (CBN) who will assist us in the transfer of
 the fund. With your co-operation the success of this
 transaction is guaranteed.

 We have agreed to compensate you with 25% of the total
 sum and 70%will be for me and my colleagues here while
 the romaining 5% has been napped out for miscellaneous
 expense that might be incurred by will you both
 parties during the course of this transaction. All
 things been equal, this is how this transaction is
 required to be. You are required to fax nominated bank
 account details and your direct telephone and fax
 numbers.

 Please treat this transaction with top priority and
 remember to keep it as confidential as possible. As soon
 as we receive your response, more details about how to
 proceed will be given to you.

 We await your prompt response.

 Sincerely.
 MR.CHARLES CHUKWU