[TYPO3-UG Russia] про GPL и продажу " сборок " ( дистрибутивов ) TYPO3

Valery Romanchev info at typo3lab.ru
Sat Jun 23 18:20:42 CEST 2007

Valery Romanchev пишет:
> Pavel Antonov пишет:
>> On Monday 30 April 2007 19:46:43 Dimitri Tarassenko wrote:
>>> Никто не сможет тебе запретить оформить все настройки и заточки в виде
>>> екстенжна и НЕ лицензировать этот экстенжн под GPL. В том числе и TS
>>> - тот
>>> факт что интерпретатор TypoScript лицензирован под GPL не означает что
>>> любой код написаный в TypoScript должен быть GPL.
>>
>>> Про шаблоны дизайна и графику Валерий уже правильно сказал.
>>
>> По-моему это неверно. Как раз любой екстеншен и обязан быть выпушен
>> под GPL,
>> и TypoScript тоже GPL.
>
> Екстеншен - да, точно должен быть GPL
>
> А вот TypoScript - наверняка нет.
> Это именно язык  программирования (хоть и непроцедурный)
> (это как раз описано в одной из ссылок, которую здесь Дмитрий привел)

Все-таки TypoScript код обязан быть GPL, поскольку по сути он написан
для того, чтобы вызывать GPL-ые библиотеки TYPO3

Вот цитатат из письма Elmar Hinz (из dev листа)

It's not the PHP file that is "calling" TYPO3, it's just vice versa: TYPO3
is calling the PHP file. The inversion of controll pattern.

It's not the PHP text file that is "calling" TYPO3 libraries, it's the
interpreter that reads the PHP file. The Interpreter is calling a PHP text
file as a kind of configuration, that tells the interpreter system, wich of
the C libraries and wich of the TYPO3 libraries should be called and how
this should be done.

Maybe you like to discuss the parallels between a TS textfile and a PHP
textfile away, so that you don't need to GPL all you TS. But no, you
don't get it that cheap.

PHP is an interpreted text script and people agree that it has to be GPL,
when it's obviously, that it is written to use GPL libraries.

TS is an interpreted text script as well. I argue that it has to be GPL,
when it's obviously, that it is written to use TYPO3 GPL libraries.