[TYPO3-UG Russia] Ext.manager

Maxim Sorokin max at horosh.ru
Mon Jun 5 22:02:33 CEST 2006

Hi.
After installing Typo3 4.0 on the one of server (fedora core 5, PHP5,
MySQL4) I've got interesting trouble: I can't see Extantion Manager. I click
at the Ext.manager from BE site and... Nothing happens - just blank page, no
errors. I can't use even standart language extantion...
The same installation kit (source + dummy site) at the FreeBSD (PHP4,
MySQL3.2) server is ok.
Permissions (modes and owns - are ok). May be I missed smth (brains as a
rule ;) )?
What could be a problem? PHP5+MySQL4? Typo3 4.0 config?

Maxim