[TYPO3-UG Russia] [TYPO3] which extension to choose for real estateagency?

Valery Romanchev romanchev at typo3lab.ru
Mon Jun 5 16:20:29 CEST 2006

"Seyitjan Abdrahmanov" <seyitjan.abdrahmanov at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.1063.1149488599.28550.typo3-russia at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi, people!
> Can u give some help?
> i want to make site just like this:

http://www.carlsonre.com/Homes/SearchAction.cfm?SearchType=City&State=MA&totalCity=0&PriceLow=0&PriceHigh=1000000000&Bedrooms=1&Baths=1&PropertyType=House&Submit=Please+wait...&SQFT=0&YearBuiltLow=&YearBuiltHigh=&Style=&Stories=&LotSize=0&SortBy=Price
>  can u give some advise? is there any extensions?

You must write custom extension for this.

>  here the main thing is "E-mail us".. it mean that user will browse
> catalog of houses, and when he will want to choose some he'll push
> "E-mail us" button...
>
>  Is it possible to do it in TYPO in short time? can i use for this

Yes. This can be very simple extension, but it must be custom

> Shop extension (tt_products)?
tt_products is garbage can of code
May be upcoming commerce ext will be better.

I think - custom extension will be better for your task.

Valery
www.typo3lab.com
www.typo3lab.ru