RE: [Typo3-UG Russia] RE: [Typo3-UG Russia] список extensions

Valery Romanchev it at webmed.ru
Wed Jun 15 12:06:20 CEST 2005

> Я его использовал какое-то время... На многих "моих" сайтах
> ситуация такая, что редакторы сначала готовят материалы в
> Ворде, а потом пастят в rte. Такая дурная привычка. При этом
> даже чистка тагов не помогала в htmlarea, куча мусора
> оставалась. А FCKEditor вёл себя намного лучше.
> Учитывая, что суммарный трафик тех сайтов - более 4 гиг в день (это не
> опечатка!) со всей возможной оптимизацией и сжатием, то
> лишние таги совсем ни к чему...

Вопрос:
Тайпо3-Ссылки и вставка картинок интегрированы в FCKEditor?

> Кроме того, htmlarea больше не существует и не поддерживается.

Это не совсем так:
http://www.dynarch.com/projects/htmlarea/

Update, March 8 2005. Some time ago, InteractiveTools expressed the will to
take over the project. We provided some fixes that we made and were not in
the CVS version and a RC2 was released at htmlarea.com; however, soon
thereafter InteractiveTools announced the project closed and forums
discontinued. Bang!

Our position on this is that the editor will keep going; we are actually
making quite some progress in its development, but only in house at this
time. We are still planning to release version 3.0, quite possibly under a
different name (so it might actually be a 1.0) but still free, at least for
the core editor--some plugins might be released under a commercial license.
We can't provide explicit deadlines, so please bear with us.

---
Best regards,
Valery Romanchev
freelance TYPO3 web-developer