[Typo3-UG Russia] TER feedback - sr_feuser_register

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Fri Aug 19 23:29:41 CEST 2005

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 05:15:47PM -0400, Stanislas Rolland wrote:
> Did you try
> config.notification_email_encoding = quoted-printable
> config.notification_email_charset = your-charset
> In your TS template?

ROFL.  I blindly pasted "8bit" from some example... and that
punished me.  Should really check with the very basic things
and an appropriate manual...

Thanks Stanislas, I owe you.  At least putting that to the bug
and running over places with that advise to use 8bit and comment
on that.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>