[TYPO3-workflow] individual style for each workspace?

Bernd Wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Thu Aug 4 10:15:09 CEST 2011

I have an installation (4.5) with different workspaces.
now there are some editors which belong to different groups and so to
different workspaces. as changes in one workspace are not seen in the
other so they are on the same page we get confusions.

as live and draft are distunguished in the BE with different coloring in
the BE-header my idea was a different color for each workspace, so
editors can easier identify their actual workspace.

is it possible to individual color the BE-header for each workspace?

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html