[TYPO3-workflow] Not able to preview image(s) in workspace inserted to a Text w/Image content element and DAM

Sebastian Fritzsche s.fritzscheREMOVETHIS at pixelsteinREMOVETHIS.de
Thu Jun 18 16:02:02 CEST 2009

Martin Holtz schrieb:
> Hi Sebastian,

>>> where do I have to copy this code to? I've pasted it into the TS
>>> Configuration of my root template but it doesn't work. Still no User
>>> can use pdf or images which he uploaded on DAM
>> I've also copied it into TSconfig of the user, the usergroup, the root
>> page but still nothing happens
> page ts config of media sysfolder, sorry forget to mention
>
> regards,
> martin

Unfortunately this doesn't work, too :-( Any other ideas? That's
unbeliveable seems like we are the first ones to discover this problem
since I can't find any post on that all over the whole internet. We are
currently even working with a new TYPO3 installation where we just set
up one user a user group and his workspace and even with this nothing
happens