[TYPO3-workflow] Not able to preview image(s) in workspace inserted to a Text w/Image content element and DAM

Sebastian Fritzsche s.fritzscheREMOVETHIS at pixelsteinREMOVETHIS.de
Thu Jun 18 15:49:00 CEST 2009

Sebastian Fritzsche schrieb:
> Martin Holtz schrieb:
>> Hi Sebastian,
>>
>>> Thanks, but with dam 1.1.1 images that are uploaded by users of a
>>> workspace are not indexed that's why we took an older version of dam and
>>> dam_ttcontent because we didn't find a solution to solve the problem of
>>> DAM which is only indexing uploads of an admin user
>> perhaps that depends on your configuration?
>>

>> mod.txdamM1_file.menu.function.tx_dam_file_upload = 1
>> setup.indexing {
>>   auto = 1
>>   autoMaxInteractive=5
>>   replaceFile.reindexingMode = 2
>>   editFile.reindexingMode = 2
>> }
>>
>> regards,
>> martin
>>
> where do I have to copy this code to? I've pasted it into the TS
> Configuration of my root template but it doesn't work. Still no User can
> use pdf or images which he uploaded on DAM

I've also copied it into TSconfig of the user, the usergroup, the root
page but still nothing happens