[TYPO3-workflow] sys_workflow development

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Jul 16 17:51:04 CEST 2007

Ciao Stefano,

> ciao Mauro
>
> i think the project is a bit abandoned

I'm worried about that...

> i started using workspaces for my workflow things (with custom modules
> to manages groups and delegations)

I can't use workspaces because they don't have delegation and tasks
management. The sys_workflow extension has a good delegation system so I
don't think it's useful to rewrite it for workspaces. But it could be
necessary to rewrite it if nobody is working on sys_workflow...

You said that you are using custom modules for delegation, what about
releasing them? ;-)

> anyway i'm really happy that Kasper seems to have re-started developing
> Workspaces!

Really? Where did you find this information? Is it available a roadmap?

> let me know if you get some news!

For sure I'll send to this list every news.

Ciao e grazie,
--
  Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com