[TYPO3-workflow] sys_workflow development

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Jul 16 17:07:47 CEST 2007

Hi list,

I'm very interested in the sys_workflow extension and I'd like to see it
completed and bug free, wow :-)

I tried to get in touch with the extension author (Christian Jul Jensen)
but I get no answers. I saw that his last email in this list was sent
one year ago.

So my question is: is there someone involved in the development of this
extension? Does someone know if this project has been abandoned or not?

Regards,

--
  Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com