[TYPO3-workflow] Initiating workflows by other users

ashkey ashkey80 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 13:27:55 CEST 2006

I'm having the same problems... I've the workflow perfectly configured
on the root and access list seems to be ok, if i start the workflow
with the admin user it works perfectly, and editors can modify or
create the content through the task interface, but can't find a way to
let the creators group get the workflow item in context menu.

Any hint?

Jules