[TYPO3-workflow] Add content workflow and user rights

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Jun 21 12:55:25 CEST 2006

Hi,

I tried to test a workflow of type "add content". The user the taks is
assigned to has the rights to create new content (tested by logging in
as this user and going to Web > Page (TV) to add some new content). The
user is the owner of the page.

Now when I try to begin the task, I get the following message:

"Sorry, you didn't have proper permissions to perform this change."

Obviously more or different rights on table pagecontent are tested when
going via a workflow. Do you have any idea what rights should be set?

I'm using the new beta 2.6.0.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter