[TYPO3-workflow] create page workflow problem

Christian Jul Jensen christian at jul.net
Sun Feb 19 11:48:37 CET 2006

Hi Philippe,

thanks for your feedback, I'll take a look at it.

philippe wrote:

> i wanted to use this extension in a project that has to be finished in the
> next weeks. is there any chance there will be a final release of the
> workflow in this time (is there any updated release schedule?)?

I will be wrapping up the extension over the next days to prepare it for
release with 4.0, I'll have to leave out some features that I wanted to get
ready for release, but there will be a release together with 4.0

--
- Christian Jul Jensen

TYPO3 core developer (http://TYPO3.org)