[TYPO3-workflow] can I do that with this extension?

Martin Clewing mpc at clewing.de
Tue Oct 25 19:22:19 CEST 2005

Hi,

the situation in the tutorial doesn't quite fit our needs. After trying
this and that: is this possible?

(writer) A starts workflow himself, writes an article (tt_news, works
fine so far) and sends it to B for review and publishing. A must NOT
have the right to publish, though he started the workflow.

Unfortunately he does have the right to publich (as creator of the
workflow I guess).

Or did I make some stupid mistake? Maybe I should start over tomorrow...

Martin