[Typo3-videos] video schould´t autostart while entering website

dg webmaster at graefe-holztreppen.de
Thu May 12 05:19:17 CEST 2005

hi typo-videopros !

I´m new on typo3 but worked in this topic very good because of
the wide range of help everewhere  - I´m not sure if I´m right in this
newsgroun but I hadn´t get an answere elsewere:

I have 3 videos (AVI) on one content-site placed with insert media... but
I don´t want that all start while entering this website. Is there a
parameter
which i can give to such an contend and where must this placed in???

Hope for a small support and many thanks!

Danny Gräfe
Germany