[TYPO3-v4] Minutes of the 11th meeting of the 4.7 Release Team

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Mon Feb 13 09:16:31 CET 2012

On 02/13/2012 09:01 AM, Georg Ringer wrote:
> Am 11.02.2012 10:03, schrieb Oliver Hader:
>> * a good way to create releases (extension keys are still bound to one
>> single person, not to a set of people - maybe a team account on
>> typo3.org might solve this)
>
> there will *always* be one leader, just like in v4, so there needs no
> change there ... or if a team wants it that way there is always the
> option to register an own user on typo3.org ;)

There will always be one person who actually "did it" (package the
release, ...), I agree. But I don't think maintainers of an ext
necessarily needs to be a person. It occurs in several places that
different people work on one extension and it might appear thatone or
the other person commits the next release - basically since in some
cases it's actually a company to drive development, set free resources
to work on it etc.

Regards,
 Stefan