[TYPO3-v4] Please review change for issue #21102 IRRE: Selected items not removed from selector when foreign_unique is set
typo3 at sjbr.ca
Wed Feb 8 16:50:00 CET 2012
Please review this change: http://review.typo3.org/8892
When an inline field is defined as unique (foreign_unique is set),
selected items are removed neither from the inline record selector, nor
from the children record selectors.
Remove the used records from all selectors. Also, when updating and
collapseAll is set, remove records already used from the child record
after its ajax-retrieval/expansion.
How to reproduce and test:
1. Install extension with key: bug_15400 attached to issue
2. On some page:
- insert a few "Bug 15400 Record of type 2";
- insert a "Bug 15400 Record of type 1" and create some relations:
the used records should be removed from the selector of the
parent record and from the selectors of the children records.
3. The same behaviour should happen when updating "Bug 15400 Record of
- on expanding a child, the selector should not contain records
already used in other children.
More information about the TYPO3-project-v4