[TYPO3-v4] Minutes of the 11th meeting of the 4.7 Release Team

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Feb 8 09:51:45 CET 2012

Hello guys,

so what do you think about a solution like the following:

If i understand you right, there are a bunch of extensions available,
which are maintained by the core team.

So why don't we add an extra tab to extmgm which shows all the core
maintained extensions and makes it easy to install them? The tab can be
named offical or core team extensions ;)

Regards
Kay

Answere was usefull: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach