[TYPO3-v4] Shutting down this newsgroup (typo3.projects.v4)

Steffen Ritter steffen.ritter at typo3.org
Sat Feb 4 11:01:06 CET 2012

Dear readers of typo3.projects.v4 list,

since the typo3.teams.core list is not restricted to RFCs anymore it
became the main list targeting devlopement and patches of TYPO3 version
4 core.

Looking at the low traffic throughout both lists, crosscutting concerns
and cross-postings on announcement, we (as release team as well as the
core developement team) came to the conclusion, that we may close this
list in favor of typo3.teams.core and typo3.dev.

With this we hope to reduce the entry points for users and make it
easier to track all ongoing stuff.

Therfore our proposal is to close this list.
We would like to hear you opinions about that!
- Do *you* need this list?
- Are *you* in favor of keeping it?

If you all share our opinion, we aim to close this list within the next
two weeks.

kind regards

Steffen

--