[TYPO3-v4] Breaking changes with Card layout

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Thu Sep 29 23:17:24 CEST 2011

Hi Kay

Thanks!

This solves the tree-related problems and seems to be backwards
compatible to 4.5 (I tested it). But still the clickmenus are not
working. These are not DAM-specific, but TYPO3 specific. Are you aware
of the problem and will it be fixed?

I think the problem is quite similar:

top.content.list_frame.location.href=something

instead of

top.TYPO3.ModuleMenu.App.openInContentFrame(something);

Best regards,

Lorenz