[TYPO3-v4] Breaking changes with Card layout

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Thu Sep 29 10:57:40 CEST 2011

Hi Kay

Thanks for taking care, I really appreciate that!

Problematic user stories:

- The tree has no function, you cannot switch between
directories/categories/media types

- Also the selectors in the List module are not functioning anymore (+-=
beside each folder/category/media type)

- The context menu of folders (not files) in the Media / File module
(the module content, not the tree) is displayed, but the actions aren't
executed.

- When dam_ttcontent is installed and you reference an asset, e.g. an
image in a text w/images CE (in the field "Images:", not "Images and
Captions"), you have a clickmenu for every reference file right beside
the "Images:" field. In this clickmenu the "Edit" button won't work for
the same reason as other JS actions don't work:
"c.getComputedStyle(g.firstChild.firstChild, null) is null"

(Funnyly enough the ancient category editor dam_catedit is working.)

You may contact me by Skype if you have any questions or need someone to
test core patches. I added you recently but you didn't accept the
request yet.

By the way, from the user perspective I really like the behaviour with
card layout enabled. From the admin perspective I will like it as soon
as every module has a refresh button (yes, I know, I can click the
module again to force reload :-)).

Best regards,

Lorenz

http://www.typo3trunk.dev/typo3temp/compressor/ext-all-45c9f88d61507f45b4675d5e25f4a7e6.js