[TYPO3-v4] Backend login with Chrome and TYPO3 4.5.6

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Thu Sep 22 22:17:16 CEST 2011

Hi Ernesto,

On 22.09.11 11:56, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb am 22.09.2011 10:30:
>> since lately, on some TYPO3 4.5.6 environments and with Google Chrome I
>> have experienced the problem that I need to submit the login form to the
>> backend login *twice* in order to be logged in (with the same auto-saved
>> credentials).
>>
>> Have you noticed the same? Is it a Google Chrome problem or a TYPO3 4.5
>> problem? Any idea?

I also have this problem rendomly in different browsers. There's also a
bugreport (but it is frontend only)[1]

> Ok, I found out that our TYPO3 package had a small bug, which I can fix
> locally. So false alarm, sorry! :)

Can you share what you changed? This could give me a clue where to
search for. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Helmut

[1]http://forge.typo3.org/issues/23613

--
Helmut Hummel
TYPO3 Security Team Leader, TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org