[TYPO3-v4] CardLayout glitches

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Sep 20 21:02:17 CEST 2011

Hi Steffen,

> I think we/you/sb. still has to take care of some issues with the Card
> Layout. It would be nice to also get feedback from others!

Thanks for starting this thread. I have opened two new issues in order
not to forget some things that have been bothering me since Card Layout
was introduced:

- http://forge.typo3.org/issues/30117
Extensions must be able to influence the decision to refresh or not a
given module. This is particularly important for workspaces, so that any
module is forced to refresh after switching workspace.

- http://forge.typo3.org/issues/30118
Less important, but since modules now need to be reloaded to see changes
sometimes, it would be nice if all the Core module had a reload/refresh
buttons.

Sorry if some of these issue are trivial or seem out of place, I haven't
really followed the thing with the Card Layout.

Francois Suter