[TYPO3-v4] Git submodules or not?

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 17 21:05:47 CEST 2011

Hi Olly,

On 17-9-2011 15:22, Oliver Hader wrote:
> However, and as everywhere else, there are a few conditions to have
> things setup correctly. Since I'm not a Windows user maybe somebody of
> "that" group can give some advices on best-practices on Windows system.

Submodules are not more problematic on Windows compared to other
platforms. TortoiseGit has a nice context menu option to update/init the
submodules.

I've already expanded the workflow documentation, but it is still under
peer review (I'll tickle the reviewer one of these days).

So no further problems for "that" group...

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.