[TYPO3-v4] Suggestion: Security commit messages

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Wed Sep 14 19:33:31 CEST 2011

Hi,

I don't see a benefit for that.

Am 14.09.2011 14:09, schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]:
> 1)
> currently our TYPO3v4 commit messages for security issues don't look
> different from regular commits. E.g. for our latest release:

You will never see security issues at the normal master brunch anyways,
except someone does accidently push a security issue.

If the security issues have been merged into the normal master it is
also not that important anymore either. How does really look at
changelogs? You need to update because of the security issue anyways.

 From my side nice a +0 because if someone wants to put his energy into
that, he shouldn't be stopped but IMO fixing should have some higher
priorities.

Georg