[TYPO3-v4] Status of subprojects for TYPO3 4.6

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Fri Oct 21 10:02:47 CEST 2011

Summarizing information received...

> As the release of TYPO3 4.6 is now just a few days away, I'd like to
> make sure submodules are ready or will soon be ready to be merged and
> thus prevent you (and me) from being stressed at the very last moment.
>
> Please report here what you plan to do until, say Monday midnight
> October, 24th, just in time for the release on Tuesday.

dbal
------------------------------

- OK to be released
- Will have to update version number and md5 checksums

extbase + fluid
------------------------------

- Create Changelog
- Check review queue for important bugfixes
- set version to 1.4.0 (was: 1.4.0-rc1)

linkvalidator
------------------------------

- Either sunday (planned) or monday evening
- needs to update md5 sums and version number (no -rc1)
- already contains the xliff patches from the last days, but needs merge to
core (as always)
- afaik no other things left

version
------------------------------

- There will probably be some bug fixes left on Sunday by Olly Hader and
Tolleiv Nietsch
- Then OK to be released
- version number needs to be updated to 4.6.0
- md5 checksum needs to be updated

workspaces

--
Xavier Perseguers