[TYPO3-v4] Patch for "Configurable cookie names'

Christian Jul Jensen julle at typo3.org
Tue May 31 11:30:37 CEST 2011

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> What do you think of having "automatically unique" cookie names?
> So e.g. "be_typo_82fakfalgj", where the 82fakfalgj is computed by
> PATH_site (or sth. else..).

I did consider that, but I fear that it will break legacy extensions. So
I think for now it is wiser to just make it possible to configure, and
if you do nothing, it will be like before.

I just committed a new patch set with the stuff I somehow left out.
Thanks for reviewing.

--
Christian Jul Jensen
julle at typo3.org

TYPO3 Evangelist
Member of the TYPO3 Association Steering Committee