[TYPO3-v4] Release of 4.5.3 next week

Zachary Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Wed May 18 21:50:17 CEST 2011

Ernesto,

We're trying to figure out what changes from the workspaces submodule
will be incorporated in the 4.5.3 release. How do you guys handle
submodules in a minor release? For example, will you update the
workspace submodule pointer so it points to the current master branch at
the time of release?

best,
Zach