[TYPO3-v4] Minutes from the 7th meeting of the 4.6 Release Team

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu May 12 20:16:40 CEST 2011

Hi Ernesto,

i started working on the card layout :(
Currentl i have some problems changing the nesting of the panels.

I get the following error, when nesting the typo3-contentContainer into
a tabpanel (for testing - lateron it will be a card layout)
TYPO3.Backend.ContentContainer.getIframe() is null

Perhaps i find the way, why the iframe prototype causes so many problems ;)

Regards
Kay