[TYPO3-v4] Minutes from the 7th meeting of the 4.6 Release Team

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed May 11 21:05:11 CEST 2011

Kay Strobach schrieb am 11.05.2011 18:16:
> Hi.
>
> Nice to hear, that the listmodule is reworked.
> And my idea of using panels instead of iframes is taken into account ;)

It was mentioned (as promised) and the conclusion is that it needs to be
reworked. There is *no* team currently working on it and there is no
current interaction with the Design / Usability team as far as I know.

So this is still a topic that *you* could embrace. Try to get in touch
with the Design team (maybe try to make a MS-Skype meeting with Lars
Zimmermann or Jens Hoffmann). As a kick start, you might want to expose
your ideas (maybe some scribbles) in the Usability tracker:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/usability/issues

About the Card-Layout, I would hope to get some feedback from Steffen
Kamper, but he's very busy this week (with personal matters), and will
potentially be OFFLINE for the next couple of weeks. Since you got to
know him during the T3O-Week, you might want to try contacting him
directly for a first kick-start (Skype?).

Maybe a quick and dirty "proof of concept" would be a good way to kick
start this project?

Thanks for your help, Kay!