[TYPO3-v4] a question on typo3 - 4.5

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Tue May 10 17:21:47 CEST 2011

Hi Shawn,

> Thank you very much.
> You are right - there's a typo3 logo. But when it is clicked, in come up context menu, 'NEW' is for new page only, no choice for new user, so I can not create user. Any solution? Thanks,
> Shawn Wang

Seems like you are trying to learn TYPO3 the hard way, without tutorial :-)

Please have a look at [1], "Getting Started" for instance. Moreover, you
may consider starting your TYPO3 trip with the help of the introduction
package which gives you a fully-configured TYPO3 website where you can
start to "play".

Regards

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/

--