[TYPO3-v4] Improving/changing BE search

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Sun May 8 18:17:04 CEST 2011

Hi!

On 07.05.11 12:29, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> I made the patch and it is currently being tested in production. If
> everything goes ok for a week, I will create an issue on Forge and post a
> patch there. I do not want to do it right now because I tweak it from time
> to time.

Thanks for working on this.

>(for
> example, tt_content's 'bodytext' makes no sense if CType is not 'text' or
> 'textpic'

One minor remark to this one (everything else sounds great). I think it
would be useful to search in 'bodytext' also for other CTypes, e.g.
'table', wouldn't it?

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel
TYPO3 Security Team Leader, TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org