[TYPO3-v4] Image CE annoyance

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Mar 23 10:35:12 CET 2011

Peter Niederlag schrieb am 23.03.2011 09:32:
> Hello,
>
> Am 22.03.2011 08:21, schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]:
>> Xavier Perseguers schrieb am 22.03.2011 07:57:
> [...]
>> I like Xavier's icons. As of text, my suggestion:
>
> very nice! Text is fine, icons are fine! :-> Many thx!
>
> - make "[ ] Row- and Column-Wise" the default behaviour

This is the case already. The name of the field is "noRows" and defaults
to "0" which means "Rows- and Columns-Wise" (requires some advanced
brain power to grasp that...).

Changing noRows=1 means "Columns-Wise Only" (.. no .. rows...)

> - make this toggle an exclude field so it can be hidden from users

Good idea! I thought that was already the case, but it should then.

> [...]

I would also recommend not only to change the "Form-Label" (for
TCEforms) but also the TCA label itself (shown in column headers e.g. in
Web>List) making sure the content is also correctly interpreted in the
List view.