[TYPO3-v4] Image CE annoyance

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Mar 22 08:21:04 CET 2011

Xavier Perseguers schrieb am 22.03.2011 07:57:
> Hi,
>
>>> no suggestions? Everyone happy? Can't believe it.
>>
>> I also prefer "Horizontal arrangement", "Vertical arrangement",
>> in German "Waagrechte Anordnung", "Senkrechte Anordnung".
>>
>> Attached is a slightly modified icon which combines
>> the proposals from Francois and Steffen Kamper.
>>
>> Oppinions?
>
> I updated it slightly:
>
> - Used same blocks for both icons, in order to better understand how
> they will be rearranged
> - Slightly changed the size of the blocks

I like Xavier's icons. As of text, my suggestion:

Align Multiple Images:
  [ ] Row- and Column-Wise
  [ ] Column-Wise Only

CSH:
If the content element needs to render more than one row and column of
images (e.g. starting at a 2x2 matrix of images), this setting decides
if the images are aligned row-wise or not. This will only affect the
appearance if the images have different heights.

The default is to align the images row- and column-wise, meaning that
each row of images will start on the same top-alignment and will fill a
defined space in the matrix.

[IMG]

Changing this setting to "Column-Wise Only" will only make sure the
images align by columns, while their vertical position will depend on
their individual height. See this example on how it could look like:

[IMG]