[TYPO3-v4] Minutes from the 1st meeting of the 4.6 Release Team

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Thu Mar 17 08:37:00 CET 2011

Hi,

On 16.03.11 16:22, Oliver Hader wrote:

> * init.php refactoring
>
>> Helmut Hummel started to work on this project during the T3CSB11 and
> want to provide a patch file of his modifications.

I discussed this with Benni. As far as I remember, Benni wanted to
contact Francois and Christian if our idea what to can be done heads
into the right direction.

Besides the init.php I worked on a (PHP) session implementation, which
is currently in a quite usable state, but still needs some cleanup. For
that I promised to come up with a patch.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel