[TYPO3-v4] Welcome our new fellow reviewer

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Mar 15 00:41:14 CET 2011

Hey.

doubleplusgood for jenkins taking a look at our code :)

On 03/13/2011 05:50 PM, Tolleiv.Nietsch wrote:
> Had the same impression. It would imho be even nicer if Jenkins would
> only veto / give -1's if something goes wrong and be "silent" (or just
> add a non-voting comment) if everything is fine.

With current configuration *something going wrong* means: php-code is
syntactically incorrect. This justifies a veto.
Imho a +- 0 is ok if jenkins does not find a non parse-able php file.
A real benefit could be (and this *might* justify a '+1 on reading'), if
a patch comes with high code coverage tests, and if additionally no
existing test fails. Actually, we *do* have some parts in the core with
pretty high test code coverage (example: the matchcondition part is
tested pretty well). It would be really great if jenkins could consider
those things in some way.

Regards
Christian