[TYPO3-v4] HTTP Status and protected pages

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 02:00:54 CET 2011

I agree with you on the HTTP status code, it should throw 401.

I think a handler/field like pageNotFound_handling should be made
(pageUnauthorized_handling?), to handle such request.

A feature: It might even implement the return_url parameter, so the
user can be redirected to the page he/she came from?

Søren Malling

TYPO3 Brugergruppe Danmark: www.typo3danmark.dk
Twitter: twitter.com/sorenmalling