[TYPO3-v4] felogin and redirect

Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) simonschaufi at jesus.de
Sun Mar 13 14:57:34 CET 2011

Hi,
my opinion is, that 2) and 3) are ugly the way they behave at the
moment. I guess this is because of the "misbehavior" of the core and not
the plugin.

If I am logged in, i don't want to show the login page again so a
beginner might think: what is wrong here? Indeed, there is no "nice" way
of showing the page when not logged in and hiding the login page after
login at the moment, or?

Regards, Schaufi