[TYPO3-v4] Welcome our new fellow reviewer

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Fri Mar 11 14:28:19 CET 2011

>> This means Mr. Jenkins pull every
>> Changeset/Patchset which was pushed to gerrit, merge it into his working
>> copy and build the core.
>
> He is registered only one v4 Core and new submissions right? Not
> Existing ones or other projects?

Yes, for the moment.

>> Next steps are: Get the unit tests running, check for CGL violations
> This I would really appreciate :)
>
> Is there a playground - would like to Test his -1 power :)

Mr. Jenkins is not in the age to go to playgrounds anymore.
But as we just start with all the shiny new things, its all a playground
for us. I would say (and if no one objects): Go ahead and push a
changeset with syntax errors :-). Only thing what will happen, is that
the changeset won't be merge into the core.

Stefano