[TYPO3-v4] Welcome our new fellow reviewer

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Fri Mar 11 13:44:19 CET 2011

Hey everbody,

I like to inform your that we connected review.typo3.org with
ci.typo3.org aka Mr. Jenkins. This means Mr. Jenkins pull every
Changeset/Patchset which was pushed to gerrit, merge it into his working
copy and build the core.

In the first step, Mr. Jenkins look out for PHP syntax errors using "php
-l". If no errors found, he gives his +1 Verified, otherwise -1 Fails.

Next steps are: Get the unit tests running, check for CGL violations

If you think, Mr. Jenkins vote on your changeset is wrong, tell me please.

Regards,
Stefano