[TYPO3-v4] Cant push to gerrit > Permission denied (publickey)

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:39:59 CET 2011

Hi Georg,

I had the same issue last night, but fixed it by changing .git/config to

[remote "origin"]
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
        #url = git://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Core.git
        url = ssh://<username>@review.typo3.org:29418/TYPO3v4/Core.git

HTH

Søren Malling

TYPO3 Brugergruppe Danmark: www.typo3danmark.dk