[TYPO3-v4] reviews - way to inform about review

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k at prolabium.com
Tue Mar 8 10:34:36 CET 2011

W dniu 2011-03-08 10:19, Dmitry Dulepov pisze:
> Hi!
>
> Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:
>> Some bugs needs a intesnsive, time consuming testing and it would be
>> waste of time if few people start to test where for example only one +1
>> would be enough to have the bug commited.
>
> Not possible to have +1 for a commit. It always needs at least one +1
> for code review and +2 from a coredev for commit.

Yes I know.

Maybe I was not clear in the statment. The point is not to loose man
power for unneeded testing.

So for example
IF
there is already +2 for code review and +1 for testing
AND
if I see that one more person is just testing (because he informed he is
testing)
THEN
I will choose other bug/feature to test.

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz