[TYPO3-v4] Verified / Code Review

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k at prolabium.com
Mon Mar 7 18:58:01 CET 2011

hi

Sorry - its me again about the gerrit :)

Is there some rules explaining the "pass" for RFC? I mean all the +1 /
+2 etc.
I can see some incosistency.

Example 1:

https://review.typo3.org/#change,1066
It was always a fact that person who brings the patch can not vote for it.
In the bug above the same person "verifies" and do "code review".
Is it right?

Example 2:

https://review.typo3.org/#change,1062
Core developer have done "Code Review". The system is saying that only
simple non-core "Need Verified +1 (Verified)" is needed to pass the RFC?
Do not we need here?
a) one more +1 from core/non-core for "Code Review"
b) one more +1 from core for "Verified"

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz