[TYPO3-v4] List module improvements

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Mar 7 15:41:49 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 07.03.2011 15:36, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
> Hi!
>
> Christian Müller (Kitsunet) wrote:
>> If we provide such "super-list view" it basically doesn't need to care
>> about pid. Just show everything and add pid as column.
>
> All content elements from all pages, for example? What would be the use
> of it?

for better search/filter? i have some usecases where i need such.
sys_template, fe_users etc. Fast locate, fast edit, done. Now i have to
use the global search, and i only can search in some values.

* change many pids quickly instead copy / paste
* edit in place fast
* find double records
* sort records with crdate or tstamp to see last changes

etc.

vg Steffen