[TYPO3-v4] List module improvements

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Mar 6 19:28:03 CET 2011

Hi,

there where some tries to rewrite the list module. Unfortunally nothing
was done really, and i think this has a reason: it's a complex project.

I have something in my mind. List is exact what matches ExtJS gridview.
There are action column for the control block, inline editor etc.

To do this we first need good dataproviders and i think that's the
point. i can make you an interface within 1 day, but the dataprovider
need abstract model and well planned.

Imho this only can be done by a team of more than 2 active people.

vg Steffen