[TYPO3-v4] Question about Git branches

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Thu Mar 3 16:08:21 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 03.03.2011 15:59, schrieb Peter Niederlag:
[...]
> I would strongly suggest such a setup when you want/need mutliple
> branches that stay rather sable on a relase (master or TYPO3-XY)

To the barve ones who want head this way:

actually (afair) I didn't set it up like Thorsten described with
'--shared' but with a little script from the git-repo.git/contrib folder.

here is a pointer
http://nuclearsquid.com/writings/git-new-workdir.html

maybe you need to google some more elaborate instructions.

It didn't have as much warnings as the '--shared' setup IIRC. ;)
But I guess the problems might be the same, haven't tried --shared yet.

Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag