[TYPO3-v4] F(LUID)MENU ? - anybody's opinion from the core team?

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Mar 3 10:55:30 CET 2011

Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) wrote:

Hi Simon,

I think, a Fluid based Menu is a great idea and it would be quite useful
to be able to modify your navigations almost completely in the template!

Maybe you want to have a look at the (currently very basic)
implementation of the Menu TS object in Phoenix:

Content Object:
<http://git.typo3.org/FLOW3/Packages/TYPO3.git?a=blob;f=Classes/TypoScript/Menu.php;h=f31c4734f364fe551b6a09b2e4e64ea9b137d342;hb=HEAD>

Fluid template:
<http://git.typo3.org/FLOW3/Packages/TYPO3.git?a=blob;f=Resources/Private/Templates/TypoScriptObjects/Menu.html;h=99501fd8765c526fd50139af0a779c91c5863ac3;hb=HEAD>

> is there general interest from the core team to implement that?

Unfortunately I'm too busy at the moment to implement this myself. But
I'd happily help and review!

Best,
Bastian