[TYPO3-v4] F(LUID)MENU ?

Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) simonschaufi at jesus.de
Tue Mar 1 00:15:00 CET 2011

Hi Xavier,
i have the new t3n laying in front of me and i found the article on page
152 about the page templates with fluid but no menu here.

i can get the title of the current page but thats all. Since i don't get
an object back, i cannot access the child pages easily.
Do you have any idea how I could do that to render a menu?

Regards, Schaufi