[TYPO3-v4] Current master branch is broken?

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Thu Jun 30 12:11:16 CEST 2011

Hello,

Am 28.06.2011 22:07, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
[...]
>> I agree that having the definitions in COMPARE DATABASE would best fit,
>> but I don't think this is a requirement if it technically makes more
>> sense to have it in the upgrade wizard.
>
> I strongly disagree. It was a requirement so far and it must stay like
> this. Everybody rely on database analyzer to update tables. This must
> not be broken.

another +1 from here.

As Admin SysOp I want to use *one* API or tool to determine wether my
database scheme is up to date or to add/drop any tables/fields as necessary.

Please aim for a hook or some similiar integration. Having to call an
extra script, that is linked in DB Compare, would add soem extra clicks
and be only second best solution.

[...]

Greets,
Peter